Firefox Quantum (57.0 …)
I'm aware that Save Image in Folder and Save Link in Folder are no longer compatible with the latest Firefox releases.
These extensions are based on Mozilla's XUL- and XPCOM-APIs, which are now obsolete and no longer supported.
Bringing the extensions back to life would require a complete rewrite using WebExtensions.
Unfortunately at the moment I can't give you any details on when (or even if) I will be able to accomplish this task.
I will look into it if time permits.
Thanks for your patience!
||NestedQuote Remover - Download
|Click here to download the extension:
Known issues are listed here.
Previous versions can be found at addons.mozilla.org.
A version that is still under development may be available in the pre-release-section.
- added [sl-SL] locale
- changed maxVersion to 38.*
- changed maxVersion to 31.*
- changed maxVersion to 24.*
- changed maxVersion to 16.*
- changed maxVersion to 8.*
- changed maxVersion to 7.*
- changed maxVersion to 6.*
- added [sv-SE] locale
- changed maxVersion to 5.*
- necessary adjustments to ensure 3.1-compatibility (chrome.manifest)
- changed maxVersion to 3.2a1pre
- changed maxVersion to 3.1a1pre
- changed maxVersion to 3.0b1
- changed maxVersion to 3.0a1
- fixed a bug that could cause TB to crash when using NQR on forwardings
- refactoring of some code-segments
- reorganization of code-structure
- added [sr-YU] and [cs-CZ] locales
- changed maxVersion to 2.0.0.* due to yesterday's release of TB2.0rc1
- changed maxVersion to 2.0b2
- changed maxVersion to 2.0b1
- added [be-BY] locale
- changed maxVersion to 2.0a1
- added [ru-RU] and [hu-HU] locale
- corrections on the [ja-JP] locale
- changed maxVersion to 1.5.0.*
- raised maxVersion to 1.4.1 (TB 1.5 Beta 2)
- bugfix: the procedure for localizing the main-description caused problems
- raised maxVersion to 1.4 (TB 1.5 Beta 1)
- improvements for the [pl-PL] locale
- the extension's main-description is now localized
- raised compatibility to Thunderbird 1.0+ ("TB 1.1 Alpha")
- a context-menu entry can now be shown/hidden
- the extension finally got it's own 32x32-icon ;-)
- hotfix: some users had problems with the previous release causing the composer-window to freeze;
corrected the overlay-sequence (hopefully that solves the problem)
- restructured code
- added Chinese Traditional [zh-TW] localization
- restructured code for better compatibility with other extensions
- added localizations: nl-NL, fr-FR
- upgrade for TB 1.0.2
- small bugfix (automatic removal sometimes only worked once)
- corrections for the [de-DE]-localization
- proper initialization-procedure
- new option: "Remove nested quotes automatically"
- customizeable keyboard-shortcut
- new entry in the options-menu of the composer-window
- works now on html-composed mails
- italian language support